Evidence has been found that ancient Babylonians understood soap making as early as 2800 BC. Soap bars are a quick and easy way to cleanse skin, but can sometimes contain harsh ingredients that can irritate or dry out skin. Well, my friends, there’s a new whipped soap in town.
What is whipped soap?
Whipped soap has a light and creamy texture that is achieved through whipping together a blend of oils, water and a lathering agent. This process adds air to the mixture, which creates a light and fluffy texture similar to whipped cream.
What is whipped soap made of?
Our whipped soaps are handmade in small batches and combine a foaming base with skin nourishing Shea Butter to keep skin hydrated throughout the cleansing process. We’ve also add Coconut Oil and Glycerin to ensure skin is left with a silky smooth finish. For that pop of color, we use mica, a mineral based colorant. Last, but certainly not least, we add in our signature fragrance blend to each whipped soap. Whether you prefer a luscious vanilla black scent, an infusion of tangy cherry, or a burst of decadent birthday cake, we’ve got you (and your nose) covered.
What are the benefits of whipped soap?
Whipped soap offers a ton of benefits, including:
- Texture: Whipped soap has a light, fluffy, and creamy texture that feels luxurious and indulgent on the skin. Our whipped soap is triple whipped, meaning air is incorporated into the formula to make it extra light.
- Versatility: Whipped soap is versatile and can be used as a body wash, soap or even a shaving cream. Its multi-functionality makes it a convenient and space-saving option in your shower or bath routine.
- Moisturizing: The airy texture of whipped soap makes it easy to incorporate moisturizing ingredients, like oils and butters, into the formula. In turn, skin is left feeling hydrated. Bar soap, on the other hand, can contain a high PH, causing it to dry skin out by stripping its natural oils.
- Sensory Experience: Whipped soap delights all the senses. The fluffy texture, combined with the wide range of fragrances and colors, makes it a fun addition to your bathing routine. Want to infuse the air with the most delightful pink sugar cotton candy scent? A scoop of our Unicorn Whipped Soap will get you there. How about freshly cut watermelon? Our Watermelon Whipped Soap does the trick.
How do you use whipped soap?
Using whipped soap is simple and fun. Here’s a short guide to get the most out of your experience:
- Wet your skin and scoop out a small amount of whipped soap. You can apply the soap directly to your skin or lather in a loofah. Remember that a little goes a long way as our whipped soap is highly concentrated with skin loving ingredients.
- Apply the lather to your skin, gently massaging in circular motions to cleanse the area thoroughly.
- Once you have cleansed the desired area, rinse off the whipped soap with warm water. Ensure that no residue remains on your skin.
- After rinsing off the whipped soap, gently pat your skin dry with a towel. Follow up with a body butter to lock in hydration and keep your skin feeling soft and nourished.
At Zoey koko, we believe life is too short to be boring. So, eat the cake, dance in the rain, sing in the shower and cleanse with whipped soap!